• +977-1-4423354
  • info@rightpath.edu.np

Study in USA

Being the dream land for the students all around the globe, US comes under the first preference of the international student. One of the highest selling points of American education is perhaps its worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence. Besides this, universities in US offer really flexible courses so that you can specialize in the area of your choice without having to take any unnecessary classes. On completion of your degree, you are legally authorized to work in the US in your related field for about a year. You need to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT). Most international students get inducted into the company that hires them during their OPT period, by sponsoring their H1-B or work visa. The H1-B work visa is usually granted by employers if they are hiring international students in specialty areas such as software, engineering, accountancy, teaching or marketing. Once your employer grants your H1-B, you are allowed to work in the US without returning  to your home country

Language Classes

Right Path Education Consultancy has been providing different types of Language courses according to the students needs.